时间：2015-12-16 11:11:36本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 欣欣 我要投稿
1. A. B. C.
2. A. B. . C.
3. A. B. C.
4. A. B. C
5. A. B. C.
6. A. Yes, we are. B. Sorry, I don’t. C. Yes, I am.
7. A. A dog. B. I like vegetables and fruit. C. I like playing basketball.
8. A. Yes, please. I need sports shoes.
B. You are welcome.
C. You are right.
9. A. Red. B. Rice. C. I like them.
10. A. On May 2nd. B. It’s Monday today. C. It’s 8 o’clock.
11. How much is one T-shirt if the woman buys two?
A. Thirty yuan. B. Forty yuan. C. Fifty yuan.
12. Why doesn’t Sally like geography?
A. It’s relaxing. B. It’s boring. C. It’s difficult.
13. Where are they?
A. At school. B. At home. C. At a store.
14. What do they buy at last(最后)?
A. The blue sweater. B. Trousers. C. The red socks.
15. Why don’t they buy the T- shirt?
A. It’s too big.
B. They don’t like the color.
C. It needs too much money for it.
16. What are Cindy’s favorite subjects?
A. Art and music. B. Science and English. C. Music and science.
17. What does Cindy think of music?
A. Relaxing. B. Fun. C. Interesting.
18. What does Victor have every day?
A. English. B. Art. C. Science.
19. Where is the boy’s schoolbag?
A. On the bed. B. On the desk. C. On the sofa.
20. What does the boy want to do?
A. Play computer games. B. Play soccer. C. Play ping –pong.
21. Who is the boy?
A. He’s the woman’s brother. B. He’s the woman’s son. C. He’s the woman’s cousin.
22. What will the boy do first?
A. He will do his homework first.
B. He will look for his schoolbag first.
C. He will play soccer first.
23. When don’t Alice and her brothers go to school?
A. Monday. B. Friday. C. Saturday.
24. Who is Alice’s favorite teacher?
A. Mr. Brown. B. Mr. Zhao. C. Miss.Zhao.
25. Why does Alice like Monday?
A. She likes Chinese. B. She has two Chinese classes. C. Both A and B.
26. teacher chair watch
27. maps cups desks
28. mail rain paint
29. girls photos families
30. yes yellow your
31. sweater breakfast healthy
32. ice ninth time
33. Jane jacket vegetable
34. trousers tree train
35. this big his
36. -- _____ Nancy ______ oranges?
A. Do; likes B. Does; like C. Is; like
37. How much ______ do you want?
A. tomatoes B. pears C. chicken
38. -- Your sweater looks very nice.
A. No, they aren’t B. Yes, please C. Thank you
39. These books are _____sale ____ only $ 1.00 each.
A.for; on B. on; for C. of; for
40. --How’s your day?
A. I’m fine, thanks B. very well C. Great
41. --Tomorrow is Betty’s birthday. Let’s the gift (礼物).
A. ask for B. think hard C. think about
42. –Do you like the Voice of China on TV?
--Yes, it’s very .
A. relaxing B. difficult C. boring
43. --I need a dictionary. Do you have _____, Jack?
--Yes, here you are.
A. it B. one C. them
44. --I think the English teacher is good.
--__________. I like him, too.
A. That’s all right B. That’s for sure C.I don’t think so
45. The second day of the week is _______.
A. Tuesday B. Monday C. Wednesday
46. Mike needs a pen. So he one the shop near the school.
A. buys; from B. takes; to C. sells; to
47. --My birthday is on 元月22日. But I don’t know how to say元月22日 in English.
A. June 12th B. July 2nd C. January 22nd
48. -- ?
-- Yes, please. I want some black trousers.
A. What do you want
B. Can I help you
C. Do you need the black trousers
49. He has a lot of money, _______ he isn’t happy.
A. and B. so C. but
50. We in the school library this afternoon. Go and have a look, please.
A. have a boo sale B. have a school trip C. have a birthday party
51. Do you have lunch at school? A. Mr. Baldwin.
52. What time does his brother eat breakfast? B. Friday.
53. What is Steve’s favorite day? C. Yes, we do.
54. Who is your favorite teacher? D. On October 1st.
55. When is National Day? E. At 7:00.
I am very busy on Friday. At 8:00 I have math. It is not fun. The teacher says it is 56 , but I think it is difficult. Then at 9:00 I have science. It is difficult but 57 . At 10:00, I have history. 58 , I have P.E. at 11:00. It’s easy and fun. Lunch is from 12:00 to 1:00, and after that we have Chinese. It is my 59 subject. Our Chinese teacher, Mr.Wang, is great fun. My classes 60 at 1:50, but after that I have an art lesson for two hours. It is really relaxing!
How about you? When are your classes? What is your favorite subject?
56. A. difficult B. useful C. boring
57. A. boring B. easy C. interesting
58. A. After that B. Before this C. Behind that
59. A. good B. favorite C. best
60. A. begin B. is over C. finish
Tom and Jim are brothers. They are from Ottawa. (渥太华)Tom is 14 years old and Jim is 13 years old. They can speak both English and French. Now, they are in China. They are studying Chinese in No.4 Middle School in Beijing. Their family are all in China. There are five people in their family. They are their parents, their sister and them. Their mother is a teacher. Their father is a doctor. Their sister is very young .She is only 4 years old. She doesn’t go to school. She goes to a kindergarten. They say China is a very interesting country. They like Chinese friendly people, Chinese delicious food and Chinese long history. They say they like China very much and China is a very interesting country.
61. Tom is now in ________.
A. America B. China C. England
62. Tom and Jim do NOT speak ______.
A. Chinese B. English C. Japanese
63. How many brothers and sisters does Tom have in his family?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Four.
64. The word kindergarten means _______ in Chinese.
65. Which is NOT right?
A. They think Chinese food is nice.
B. They think China is an interesting country.
C. They think Chinese people are not kind.
66. This is a __________ busy term.
67. I don’t want to be fat. I want to be ________.
68. I think volleyball is fun but _________.
69. I’ll ________ these green socks.
70. I only sports on TV.
71. Every day my classes at 6:00 p.m.
72. William clothes in the next store.
73. Soccer is not for me.
74. He always games with us.
75. John’s _________ dinner is next week.
76. he, a , have, does, ball, soccer
77. how much, those, are, socks, yellow
78. birthday, father’s ,September 5th , my, on, is
79. from, to, lunch, 12:00, is, 1:00
80. to, to, come, want, do, you, party, my, birthday
81. He likes the bag because he likes its color. (就划线部分提问)
________ ________ he like the bag?
82. I go to school at seven in the morning.(改为一般疑问句)
________ ________ go to school at seven in the morning?
83. The blue shorts are twenty dollars.(就划线部分提问)
_______ _________ are the blue shorts?
84. His birthday is on April 21st.(就划线部分提问)
________ _______ his birthday?
85. We have some classes on Saturday. (变否定句)
We have classes on Saturday.
Mrs West lives in Wuhan. We know that Wuhan is very hot in summer. 86 Many people don’t want to go out after 87 . But Mrs West has to(不得不) 88 her father at the bus stop in such a hot afternoon.
Her father, Harry, is sixty years old. He lives in a small town. These days he doesn’t feel well. So Mrs West 89 him and asks him to come to see a 90 in the hospital in Wuhan. Because she thinks the hospital in Wuhan may be 91 for him.
Now she 92 on the way to the bus stop. There 93 no trees and she feels very hot. But she’s too fat and can’t walk fast(快). She walks and walks. Suddenly she finds a boy walking behind her. She gets 94 .
“Why are you walking behind me, boy?” she asks angrily.
“It’s 95 ,” the boy answers.
86. A. But B. Because C. So D. Then
87. A. breakfast B. dinner C. supper D. lunch
88. A. watch B. meet C. help D. ask
89. A. calls B. sells C. lets D. likes
90. A. teacher B. waiter C. policeman D. doctor
91. A. interesting B. useful C. easy D. difficult
92. A. runs B. plays C. speaks D. walks
93. A. have B. has C. are D. is
94. A. unhappy B. relaxed C. great D. busy
95. A. cold B. cool C. bad D. hot
96. If John wants to be a waiter, he can phone the number __________.
A. 285-3527 B. 432-3577 C. 433-2577 D. 258-3527
97. You can get a 10% discount(折扣)on any books if you ________ at the Bookstore.
A. show this voucher B. buy some tickets C. buy some gifts D. can find the pet cat
98. If you want to buy a children’s book for 10 dollars, you need to pay(付钱) _______.
A. 10 dollars B. 9 dollars C. 11 dollars D. 8 dollars
99. ______ lost the white cat.
A. Cathy B. The waiter C. Carrie D. John
100. If a man gets the job in the restaurant, __________________.
A. he can gets lots of money B. he can have fun
C. he only works on weekdays D. can enjoy free food
A man goes into a restaurant one day. His clothes are very nice. He sits down at a table near the window.
A waiter comes to him and says, “Can I help you, sir?” The man says, “Yes, please. Can I see the menu (菜单)?”
“Sure,” answers the waiter. The man wants a good meal and he wants a lot of nice dishes. After a moment, the waiter brings them to him. The man has his meal happily. At this time, a boy comes in and sits down besides the man. He asks the waiter to give him ice cream. The man says, “I will be back in 5 minutes.” Then he goes out. After the boy eats his ice cream, he stands up and goes to the door. “Excuse me, your father doesn’t give the money for the meal and your ice cream,” the waiter stops him and says.
“Father? You are wrong. He is not my father. I do not know him. I meet him in the street. He says he’ll give me ice cream when I come here at twelve o’clock.”
101. The man comes to the restaurant ___________.
A. to meet the boy B. to buy a newspaper
C. to eat an ice cream D. to have a good meal
102. The man has ________ in the restaurant.
A. breakfast B. lunch C. supper D. dinner
103. The waiter stops the boy because _______.
A. the man doesn’t pay for the meal and the ice cream
B. the boy doesn’t have the meal
C. the boy’s father come back soon
D. the boy wants to run away
104. From the story we know that .
A. the boy is the man’s son
B. the boy knows the man very well
C. the man is a cheat
D. the waiter pays the meal and the ice cream
105. What’s the best title(标题)?
A. A father and a son
B. Not my father
C. A free ice cream
D. A good meal
“Can I learn to play the piano, Daddy?” Ann asks her father.
“That s (106) good, but how long can you learn?”
“A month,” Ann says. “After a month, I can p (107) for you. If I don’t play well, I won’t play it .”
“All right,” her father says.
He soon finds a piano teacher and Ann starts her l (108). The fee isn’t cheap,
b (109) father doesn’t say anything.
A month later, the t (110) comes for Ann to play for her father.
She says to her father. “I want to play for you, Daddy.”
“OK, Ann,” her father says, “Start.”
She starts to play, she doesn’t play well. Her father has a friend with him, and the friend
c (111) stand(忍受) it. When Ann stops, her father says , “G (112). Ann, you can have more lessons.” Ann runs out of the room. Her father’s friend s (113) to him, “I don’t
t (114) your daughter plays well.”
“Well, you are r (115),” her father says. “But she’s very happy, right?”
提示词： eating habits 饮食习惯
drink milk 喝牛奶
Hello，boys and girls ! My name is Maria. I have a good friend.