第一节(共5 小题;每小题1.5 分，共7.5 分)
听下面5 段对话。每段对话后有一道小题，从每题所给的A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后，你将有10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话你将听一遍。
1. What does the man do now?
A. A teacher. B. An editor. C. A journalist.
2. Where is the hospital?
A. At the crossing. B. Beside a drugstore. C. Near a supermarket.
3. Which of the following does the woman want to change?
A. A $10 note. B. A $20 note. C. A $50 note.
4. What does the man plan to do this evening?
A. Go to the gym. B. Visit Mr. Black at school. C. Attend Mr. Black’s lecture.
5. What is the man doing?
A. Making a suggestion. B. Making a request. C. Making a complaint.
第二节(共10 小题;每小题1.5 分，共15 分)
听下面4 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几道小题，从每题所给的A、B、C 三个选
听第6 段材料，回答第6 至7 题。
6. What will the woman do this afternoon?
A. Discuss a project. B. Go to a party. C. Go shopping.
7. Who will the man probably invite to go with him?
A. Mary. B. Lisa. C. Cook.
听第7 段材料，回答第8 至9 题。
8. What should the visitors do first before leaving the coach?
A. Remember the leaving time.
B. Make sure they take their valuables.
C. Keep the number of the coach in mind.
9. What are the visitors advised to do during the trip?
A. Stay with the guide. B. Take some photos. C. Follow the instructions.
听第8 段材料，回答第10 至12 题。
10. What are the speakers talking about?
A. Choosing a school. B. Visiting some schools. C. Setting up an art school.
11. What is their daughter talented in?
A. Fashion. B. Music. C. Sports.
12. Which school has the highest percentage of students going on to university?
A. Samon Grammar School. B. Brighton Art School. C. George High School.
听第9 段材料，回答第13 至15 题。
13. When will the man see the show?
A. On Tuesday afternoon. B. On Wednesday evening. C. On Saturday evening.
14. How much will the man pay for the tickets?
A. $7. B. $8. C. $16.
15. Where will the man get his tickets?
A. Outside the theatre. B. Near the bus stop. C. At the ticket office.
第三节(共5 小题;每小题1.5 分，共7.5 分)
听下面一段对话，完成第 16 至 20 五道小题，每小题仅填写一.个.词。听对话前，你将有
20 秒钟的时间阅读试题，听完后, 你将有60 秒钟的作答时间。这段对话你将听两遍。
第一节单项填空(共15 小题;每小题1 分，共15 分)
21. My flight was delayed, so I read a book ________ time.
A. kill B. killing C. to kill D. having killed
22. In the early days, Beijing Opera ______ on open-air stages or in teahouses.
A. performed B. was performed C. performs D. is performed
23. People around us ______ affect our thoughts and behaviors.
A. must B. can C. should D. would
24. Since its start, WeChat ________ into the most popular messaging communication service in
A. has developed B. developed C. develops D. was developing
25. The number of Hutongs in Beijing is decreasing, ______ they still attract tourists from all over
A. or B. and C. but D. so
26. With the new family planning policy _______, many young parents are considering having their
A. introduce B. introducing C. to introduce D. introduced
27. _______ astonishes us is that AlphaGo defeated the human champion.
A. Which B. When C. That D. What
28. Chinese people’s spending on overseas trips ______ year by year.
A. had risen B. rise C. is rising D. rose
29. Scott was amazed by the Great Wall, _______ he described as the greatest attraction in Beijing.
A. where B. which C. what D. why
30. The most exciting moment during the Spring Festival is _____ the family enjoy the big dinner
A. what B. why C. which D. when
31. ---We’d better leave now.
---No hurry. The train ______ at 10 o’clock.
A. has left B. left C. leaves D. would leave
32. You’d better exercise at least three times a week ______ you can keep fit.
A. so that B. only if C. as though D. in case
33. She works in theatre, ________ in her father’s footsteps.
A. to follow B. following C. followed D. being followed
34. If Mike _______ the half-cooked food then, he would not be in hospital now.
A. had not had B. did not have C. does not have D. has not had
35. ---Could you please show me which boy in the photo is Patrick?
---The one _____ red hair.
A. in B. over C. of D. with
第二节完形填空(共20 小题;每小题1.5 分，共30 分)
The Write FeelingGrowing up in a military family, I moved a lot. I mostly went to __36__ with other kids whosearents were also in the military. But when my dad __37__ from the Marines after twenty years of service, I found myself __38__ a civilian school with twelve-year-olds who shared no similar life experience with me.I was a stranger in a strange land. Everyone in my class had grown up together, and they had no room to __39__ for a newcomer. I wore different clothes, had different thoughts, and spoke with an accent. I __40__ for the first few weeks of school. I had no friends, no activities, and no __41__ of a bright future. To deal with it all, I began __42__ in my diary every day---stories of adventure, of old friends, of feelings that I could not speak. I wrote as if my life depended on it, as if the very nex breath I took could not happen __43__ I wrote down words.One day, my teacher, Mrs. Bush, came to me and asked why I always sat there writing instead of playing with others. I told her I enjoyed writing and __44__ writing to playing. She smiled at me and walked away. About three weeks later, Mrs. Bush gave us a writing assignment. I was __45__that I could now participate in something I knew I excelled in.That night I worked and worked on the essay. I wrote with great __46__. It was my one chance to feel important and __47__ by the class.A few days after we handed in our assignments, Mrs. Bush called me up to the __48__ of the classroom. I stood before thirty pairs of eyes looking at me, and I got __49__. Was I in trouble? Did I do something wrong?Then Mrs. Bush told the class how much she __50__ all the work that went into the essay and everyone had done a great job. But, she said, one student stood __51__ as an excellent writer, onewith imagination, creativity, and word mastery. That student was me!The class clapped politely and Mrs. Bush handed me my paper, with the following __52__ on it:"Malinda, you are an excellent writer. You fill your paper with the breathings of your heart. Please keep on writing and share your __53__ of writing with the world. I am proud of you and glad you are in my class."Mrs. Bush helped me feel a sense of __54__, a place of purpose, and a way to survive a transition in life. She helped me gain __55__ in myself that stayed with me beyond sixth grade.
36. A. church B. school C. war D. work
37. A. separated B. withdrew C. quit D. retired
38. A. visiting B. attending C. running D. leaving
39. A. build B. preserve C. take D. spare
40. A. struggled B. played C. fought D. exercised
41. A. memory B. control C. promise D. need
42. A. reading B. drawing C. writing D. copying
43. A. unless B. once C. while D. after
44. A. compared B. applied C. turned D. preferred
45. A. astonished B. satisfied C. excited D. embarrassed
46. A. anxiety B. curiosity C. wonder D. passion
47. A. impressed B. accepted C. challenged D. envied
48. A. front B. corner C. door D. outside
49. A. annoyed B. disappointed C. worried D. surprised
50. A. appreciated B. expected C. recognized D. enjoyed
51. A. out B. up C. by D. off
52. A. descriptions B. remarks C. suggestions D. accounts
53. A. advantage B. purpose C. gift D. idea
54. A. responsibility B. belonging C. devotion D. relief
55. A. interest B. imagination C. creativity D. confidence