时间：2016-05-26 11:28:03本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 谢桦 我要投稿
1. she _______ (宾格) 2. country _________ (复数)
3. close ________ (现在分词) 4. three __________ (序数词)
5. China ________ (形容词) 6. I _________ (名词性物主代词)
7. boy _______(复数) 8. swim _______ (现在分词)
9. photo _______ (复数) 10. mouse ________ (复数)
1. Look! Lucy is ______ a new red dress. She is beautiful today.
A. with B. put on C. in D. wear
2. -- __________?
-- My bike is broken.
A. What is it B. What is wrong with you
C. Where is it D. Whose is this
3. There are so many people in the shop. You must ________ your things.
A. look at B. look after C. put away D. put on
4. I have two good pen friends. One is an American, ______ is in England.
A. the other B. another one C. another D. other
5. -- _______ are his football clothes?
-- Under the bed.
A. Where B. Who C. Whose D. What
6. I can see ______ in Lucy's room.
A. other thing B. any other thing C. some thing D. some other things
7. These are ______. You can buy a pair for your mother.
A. woman sock B. women sock C. women socks D. woman socks
8. -- Thank you very much!
A. You're right B. All right C. You are welcome D. OK.
9. -- She must be in red.
No, _____. She wears a green coat.
A. she is B. she must not C. I don't think so. D. I am not
10. The coat _____ the wall isn't Kate's. It's ______.
A. on; his B. to; mine C. in; he D. under; him
1. The boys like to listen to music when they do ______ (they) homework.
2. My mother's work is _____ (make) our city safe.
3. One day, Mr Green asked Mrs Green ______ (go) shopping for him.
4. We would brush our _______ (tooth) twice a day.
5. This book is the lightest and ______ (thin) of all the books.
6. She is ______ (good) than Aliice at swimming.
7. Janet ______ (get) up at 7:30 a.m. every day, so she is always late for school.
8. I think the ______ (four) lesson is the most difficult in this book.
9. Look at the sign. The library is _____ (close) from 1:00 p.m to 2:00 p.m.
10. Jason is used to ______ (watch) TV the whole night.
1. We are making a model plane. (变成一般疑问句)
2. The boys are sitting under the tree. (对划线部分提问)
3. Look out of the window. (改为否定句)
4. We can see some birds over there. (对画线部分提问)
5. The children have some apples. (改为单数句子)
1. What's your telephone number, please? A. He is a worker.
2. It's very cold today, isn't it? B. It doesn't matter.
3. Can you mend it? C. Yes, wonderful, thanks.
4. How is your mother? D. Sometimes.
5. Hi, this is my friend, Lily. E. My telephone number is 6262383.
6. I'm sorry to trouble you. F. Yes, it is. You need to wear warm clothes.
7. How often do you go to the park? G. Certainly.
8. Excuse me. Where is the post office? H. Nice to meet you.
9. What does your father do? I. She is OK.
10. Did you have a good trip? J. It's about twenty meters from here.
It's Sunday morning. The students of Class 3 are giving their classroom a good cleaning.
Miss Huang, their teacher, is
working with them. The children are busy. Some are carrying water; some are cleaning the windows; others are sweeping the floor. Zhang Hua is putting up a map on the wall. It is a map of China. Wang Fei and Wei Qing are mending some broken chairs. The children are listening to the radio while they are working. The classroom looks nice and bright after the cleaning. The children are very happy. They go home for lunch at noon.
1. The children are playing in their classroom on Sunday morning.
2. Miss Huang, their mother, is working with them.
3. There is a map of China on the wall.
4. Two of them are repairing the broken chairs.
5. They are singing while they are working.
1.There are two _____ in our school.
A.library B.libraries. C.librarys
2.There aren’t _____ apples in the basket, but there are some on the table.
A.some B.any C.a
3.—Is there a dining hall in your school?
A.Yes，there are. B.No，there is. C.Yes，there is.
4.Loo k，my grandmother is _____ my grand father.
A.on the left of
C.on the right of
5.—Have you got a dictionary?
A.Yes，I do. B.Yes，I got C.Yes，I have.
6.—Where are _____?
—They are on the chair.
A.Tony's books B.Tony's book C.Tony books
7.He ______ any aunts or uncles.
A.doesn't has got B.haven't got C.hasn't got
8.—How many computers _____ in your classroom?
—There are two.
A.are there B.are you have C.does you have
9.—Where _____ you _____?
—I'm from Beijing.
A.are, from B.do, from C.are, come
10._____ is a doctor.What about _____ father?
A.His，your B.Her, your’s C.His，you 11.There are _____ students in our class.That is 19 boys and 21 girls。
A.forty B.fourty C.fourteen
12.Juice and water are healthy drinks，_____ Coke isn't healthy drink.
A.and B.but C.or
13.Can I have _____ water?
A.these B.some C.one
14.Lingling is in __________.
A.Class Four，Grade One
B.Grade One，Class Four
C.Class four，grade one
15.What's your _____ fruit?
A.very like B.favourite C.much like
16.She can't ________ in the lake.
A.swimming B.swiming C.swim
17.There __________ a cat and two dogs in my home.
A.be B.is C.are
18.He _____ hamburgers.
A.like eat B.likes eating C.like to eats
19. The office building _____ the classroomss.
A.behind B.behinds C.is behind
20.__________ there any apples in the kitchen?
A.Have B.Be C.Are 二、智力测验(5分)
21.Paris is the capital of __________.
A.the USA B.the UK C.France D.Australia
22.About ________ percent of the earth's surface is covered with water.
A.29 B.82 C.71 D.100
23.A car travels at a rate of 50 miles per hour.How long will it take to travel 300 miles?
A.250hours B.6hours C.1/6hours D.15000hours
24.Beijing Olympic Games are the __________ modem Olympic Games.
A. B. C. D.
25.The number of seconds in one day _____ The number of minutes in one week
A.> B.< C.= D.We don't know
( )1. A. take B. bad C. have
( )2. A. fish B. find C. give
( )3. A. me B. bed C. red
( )4. A. glue B. run C. us
( )5. A. night B. ghost C. daughter
(1)underground A.电影院 (6)listen to the radio A 植物园
(2)light train station B.地铁(7)bad cold B 樱花
(3)movie theatre C 博物馆 (8)play chess C听广播
(4)museum D京剧 (9)botanical garden D 重感冒
(5)Peking opera E轻轨站 (10)cherry blossom E 下棋
1. He asked me _____ I would like a cup of tea.
A. that B. what C. if
2. Be quiet! The babies ________.
A. sleep B. are sleeping C. slept
3. Do you know ______ this word?
A. what to spell B. how to spell C. to spell
4. The students couldn't help ______ when they heard the joke.
A. to laugh B. laugh C. laughing
5. —— What day is today? —— It's ______.
A. Monday B. a fine day C. September 1st
6. If I ____ you tomorrow, I will give you the receipt.
A. see B. will see C. am seeing
7. Is the cat ________ the door? No, it isn’t. It’s ________ the desk.
A. behind, under B. in, on C. under, at D. over, behind
8. I’v got a toothache. I’m going to the__________.
A. park B. dentist C. teacher
9 ——May I _______ your bike? ——Sorry.
A. ride B. reading C. read
10. ——Whose ruler is it? ——Maybe it’s _______.
A. Peter B. Peters C. Mary’s 11. I want to find a good book. I’m going to the _______.
A. cinema B. library C. museum
12. ——_____ will you do? ——I’ll play football.
A. What B. When C. Where
13. —— I don't like milk. —— I don't, _________.
A. too B. neither C. either
14. I want to buy ________.
A. something eat B. something to eat C. anything to eat
15. —— I'm sorry I can't help you. —— ________.
A. Not at all. B. You arre welcome. C. It doesn't matter.
16. Mrs. Sun is a friend of _______.
A. Mary's mother B. mother of Mary C. Mary 's mother's
17. There _____ two cups of tea on the table.
A. is B. are C. was
18. There are thirty pupils in our class. _____ of them are young pioneers
A. Any B. Either C. All
19 —— There isn't _____ water here. Could you get _____ for me? —— All right.
A. some, any B. any, any C. any, some
20 —— You look so beautiful in this white skirt. —— __________.
A. That's all right B. Thank you. C. Not at all. 四、根据所提供的情景选择适当的句子。
A.My name is Han Mel. B. What's your name? C. Hello.
A.Thank you，Mr. Li. B.How? C.Good morning，Mr. Liu.
A.What's your name? B.Hello! C.Thank you.
4.假如你叫林峰，当有人问你What's your name?时，你应回答_____.
A.I'm fine，too B.Nice to meet von C.My name is Lin Feng.
A.Sit down.please. B.How are you? C.I'm fine，too.
A.Good afternoon. B.What's your name? C.How are you
A.Hi! B。Hello! C.Good night!
A. Good morning B. Please sit down.
C. Thank you. D. Nice to meet you.
A.Please come in. B.Good morning C.Stand up.
A.How old are you? B.How are you? C.How do you do?. 五、 根据对话内容，从多个选项选出五个能填入空白处的最佳选项
A. I’ll go and get it at your home.
B. It’s a very bad line.
C. That would be fine.
D. I’ll arrive between two and three.
E. Tomorrow morning if possible.
B:Hello,Kate.I’d like to borrow your Chinese dictionary.I lost mine this afternoon.
A:Sorry! 1 .Could you speak a little clearly and slowly?
B:Yes.Could you lend me your Chinese dictionary? Mine is lost.
A:Sure! When do yo
u want it?
B: 2 .
A:But it is Sunday tomorrow.I won’t go to school.
B: 3 .
A:But I’ll go to Miss Wang’s home tomorrow.Could you come in the afternoon?
B:Certainly. 4 .
A: 5 .I’ll wait for you.
My father __ 1____ a good friend in the factory (工厂). He is sixty. He is an old man. All of the children like him. We call ____2___ Uncle Sam. He __3___ from England. He ___4___ in Sichuan. He can’t __5____ Chinese. We teach(教) him Chinese ___6_he ___7_ us English. He ___8____ work __9_ Sundays. He __10___ making things. And he likes watching TV with his children at night.
1. A. have B. haves C. has D. is
2. A. he B. they C. him D. his
3. A. come B. comes C. goes D. to come
4. A. live B. living C. lives D. to live
5. A. speak B. tell C. say D. talk
6. A or B.but C.and D.until
7.A. teach B. teachs C.teaches D.teaching
8. A. do B. don’t C. does D. doesn’t
9.A.in B.on C.for D.of
10. A .likes B. like C. to like D. liking
George was a quiet, serious young man. He had been studying very very hard one year, and when he passed all his exams, his friend Jim went to give him his congratulations and then had an earnest talk with him.
“You've never been to a dance, George, ” he said. “It's boring always studying and never enjoying oneself. Come out with me this evening.”
“Maybe you're right, Jim,” replied George after a moment's hesitation.
So they went to a dance and had a very good time. But George drank more than he was used to, and by midnight Jim had become worried about him, so he said, “ now we'll walk home in the cool air.”
On their way home, they came to a bridge, and George looked down at the river below very carefully, the stars were reflected in its surface.
“What are those lights down there?” George asked.he stars, George,” Jim answered.
“The stars?” George said. “Well, then, they should be above in the sky. How did I get so high up here? They are now at my foot!”
1. According to the passage, when did Jim go to see George?
A. After George had passed all his exams.
B. Before George had taken the exam.
C. After they had an earnest talk.
2. Which is true according to George?
A. It's good always studying without enjoying oneself.
B. It's good always enjoying oneself without studying.
C. It's good to study hard and enjoy oneself in a while.
3. What did George ask Jim to do that evening?
A. To have a good rest at home.
B. To work hard as ever. C. To go out with him.
4 What did they talk about on the way home?
A. Bridge. B. Water C. Stars.
5. Why did George say the stars are then at his foot?
A. Because he and his friend were high in the sky.
B. Because he was looking down at the reflections of the star on the surface of the water.
C. Because he was very happy to have passed the exam.