学习啦【小升初试题】 炎婷时间：2016-07-08 10:06:16我要投稿
1. ----Be quiet please. The boy is s___________.
----Oh， sorry. We won‘t shout from now on.
2. ----What date is it today?
----It’s the s_______ of August. We can enjoy Olympics in six days.
3.----Look! I have a new skirt today.
----How cute you look! Your skirt is more beautiful than m__________.
4.----What do you know about Yao Ming?
----He is one of the tallest basketball p_________ in the world.
5.----I can‘t learn English well.
----You don’t read enough. You should do m_________ reading.
6.----Was he born in S___________?
----Yes. It‘s the ninth month of the year. And he likes autumn a lot.
7.----Sue’s father is a policeman. How a ____________ her mother?
----She is a nurse. She works in that hospital.
8.----Tom is so glad today. He is talking with others h__________ all the time.
----He must have something great. Let‘s go and ask about it.
9.----What are you going to do this Sunday?
----I am going s________ with my friends. It must be fun to walk in shopping malls.
10.----I am very t_________. I can’t walk any more.
----Let me help you.
1. More than ________ VIPs will come to Beijing for the Olympic Games.
A. eight hundreds B. eight hundred C. eight hundred of D. eight hundreds of
2. I can see Eddie _________ his computer _______ the window.
A. at; on B. on; at C. at; through D. on; by
3. My bike is not here. Will you _________ yours _________me?
A. borrow; to B. borrow; from C.lend; from D. lend; to
4. Do you know___________?
A. who he is B. who is he C. what he like D. what does he like
5. There are about six bridges over Yangtze River in Jiangsu. One is for trains， __________ are all for cars and tricks.
A. the other B. the others C. another five D. Others
6. ----I am very sorry but I can‘t help you now.
A. That’s right B. You‘re welcome C. Thank you all the same D. How sorry I am.
7. _______ weather we are having these days!
A. What a bad B. How nice a C. How nice D. What bad
8. Mr Green is a new teacher at our school. His job is __________.
A. teach our English B. teaching us English
C. teach us English D. to teach our English
9. Stop ________. The teacher is coming for the new class.
A. talk B. to talk C. talking D. Talks
10. I didn’t think she had _______ more CDs __________ Mike.
A. so;as B. much; than C. as; as D. many; than
11. We all like him because he says __________ but does much.
A. little B. a little C. much D. Many
12. _______ is the most interesting of _________.
A. Unit Three; Book Three B. The Unit Three; the Book Three
C. Third Unit; Third Book D. The Third Unit; the Three Book
1. Jim is good at P.E. He gets up early and __________ (do) some sports every morning.
2. ----_________ Timmy __________(visit) his friends next Sunday? ----Yes， he is.
3. Millie __________(go) the park by herself and had a good time there.
4. The workers at the repair shop say our car needs ___________(mend).
5. I have no homework this afternoon. How about _________(fly) kites in the park?
6. Many students are in the room now. They ___________(watch) Kungfu Panda on TV.
Do you like to shop on the Internet? Things online are very cheap. I often get ____1____ online. Let me tell you how to buy one when i want to know something about a book. Firstly， I write an e-mail to the online shop. Then they will ____2___ me some pictures of the book. I think this is very helpful.
Online shops are _____3____ open. I can do shopping even at midnight if I want to . Real shops usually close _____4_____ nine o‘clock in the evening.
After you ____5___ the online shopkeeper what you want， you can have your things in a few days. When you go shopping in a shopping mall， you have to talk ____6____ with the shopkeeper and walk a lot. I don’t like it， because i get tired _____7____.
I am teaching my grandmother ___8___ online. She cannot walk very far(远). ___9____ it is easy for her to shop online. My brother wants to learn how to do it too. He is very _____10____ most of the time. When he has a little free time， he can shop online. So you see， shopping online saves time.
1. A. shoes B. books C. food D. toys
2. A. tell B. show C. give D. sell
3. A. sometimes B. often C. always D. usually
4. A. in B. on C. at D. for
5. A. spend B. pay C. cost D. buy
6. A. a lot of B. much C. lots of D. many
7. A. easy B. easily C. happy D. happily
8. A. why to shop B. where to shop C. how to shop D. when to shop
9. A. because B. for C. so D. but
10. A. healthy B. free C.lazy D. busy
The sign __________“Don‘t make _________.”
What fruit do you like ________， apples， oranges __________ bananas?
3. Sandy 游泳比你慢吗?
__________ Sandy swim ________ than you?
Walk __________Zhujiang Road and _________ the third turning on the right.
It _______ Jim an hour to _________ to his company last Friday.
____________ eye exercises is good for your ____________.
What __________ your ________ doing this time yesterday?
Children all like to play with snow at Christmas. But the climate(气候)is changing quickly. The weather in winters is getting warmer and warmer. And it doesn’t snow in some places in southern England. Sometimes it‘s hard for children there to have a white Christmas. Many children want to have snow to play with.
But the children in a hospice(收容所)get a big surprise. They have a white Christmas. A rich man called Chris Hopkins bought 10，000 kilos of snow on the Internet for them.
Mr Hopkins said， “The children here are unhappy. They are too young but they have no father or mother to look after them. All children enjoy Christmas with snow and presents. I feel very happy when I find the snow brings smiles to their faces.
1. Mr Chris Hopkins __________.
A. Is a rich man B. Is a kind old man C. Often visits hospices D. Often buys things
2. The children in the hospice are nut happy because ___________.
A. They are too young B. They have no father or mother with them
C. They have no snow to play with D. They don’t money to buy presents
3. Mr Chris Hopkins bought snow __________.
A. In a shopping mall B. On the Internet
C. From Father Christmas D. From northern England
4. The word change in the first line(行)is __________ in Chinese.
A. 零花钱 B. 改变 C. 下降 D. 移动
5. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. It doesn‘t snow in northern England these years.
B. The climate doesn’t change much in England. .
C. “A white Christmas” is a Christmas with snow.
D. Mr Hopkins likes to play with snow.
一、1.sleeping 2.second 3.mine 4.players 5.more 6.September 7.about
happily 9.shopping 10.tired
二、11~15 BCDAB 16~20CDBCD 21~22AA
三、 23. Does 24.is going to visit 25.went 26.mending/tobe mended 27.flying 28.are watching
五、39.means， noise 40.best/most， or 41.Does， slower 42.along， take
43.took， drive 44.Doing， eyes 45.Were， parents