时间：2017-05-05 10:01:10本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 嘉欣 我要投稿
1. transport… (from…) to… 把…从…运到…
2. prefer doing to doing 更喜欢干……而不愿干……
prefer to do rather than do 宁愿干……而不愿干……
prefer sb to do sth. 宁愿让某人做某事
prefer that sb (should) do 更宁愿某人干…
3. have a preference for… 对……偏爱
have no particular preference 没有特别的偏好
4. ever since. 从那以后
5. persuade sb. to do sth.=persuade sb. into doing sth. 说服某人做……
persuade sb. not to do=persuade sb. out of doing 说服某人停止做……;劝阻某人做……
persuade sb. of sth. 或persuade sb. + that 从句 使某人相信
6. graduate from… 从……毕业
graduate sb. 授予某人学位或毕业文凭
7. ahead of schedule 较预定的时间提前
on schedule 按照预定的时间，按时
behind schedule 迟于预定的时间;拖后
be scheduled to do sth. 预定做某事
8. be fond of (doing) sth.
be into /crazy about (doing) sth. 喜爱(做)某事;对做某事感兴趣
be interested in (doing) sth.
9. organize sb. to do sth. 组织某人干某事
10. care about 关心;忧虑;惦念
care for 喜欢;照顾
11. determine to do 决定做某事
determine sb. to do sth. 使某人决定做某事
be determined that 从句
be determined to do sth 决定干某事
=make up one’s mind to do
with determination 坚决地
12. go on/make/take a journey to sp. 去某地旅行
13. at an altitude of =at a height of 在……高度
at a price of 以……的价格
at a speed/ rate of 以……速度
at a length of 在……长度
at a depth/ width of 在……深度，宽度
at a distance of 在……远的距离
at the cost of 以……为代价
14. read one’s mind 看出某人心思
keep one’s mind on 专心于
speak one’s mind 直言不讳
bear/keep sth. in mind 记住某事
15. give in (to sb./ sth.) (向……)屈服;让步;投降
give off 发出(蒸汽、光、热等)
give out 分发;筋疲力尽
give way to 让位于;妥协
16. at a good pace 相当快地
keep pace with 跟……齐步前进
17. take a friendly attitude to/ towards us. 对我们采取友善的态度
hold a positive/ negativeattitude持积极/消极态度
18. as usual 照常
19. at midnight 在午夜
at noon 在正午
20. flow through sp. 流经某地
21. insist on (sb’s) doing sth. 坚决要求(某人)做
22. go/run like clockwork 按计划进行;进展顺利
22. weather forecast 天气预报
23. be/go out of view 从视野消失
come into view 进入视线
admire the view 欣赏景色
in my view = from my point of view 依我看来
take the view that 从句， 持有……观点
view sb. as sth. 把……看作
24. put up the tents. 搭起帐篷
put up your hands 举手
put up the post 张贴海报
put up ten people for night 为十人提供食宿过夜
25. give my love/ best wishes to sb. 请代我向……问好/候
1. My sister and I have dreamed about cycling along the Mekong River from where it begins to where it ends. 我姐姐和我一直梦想要沿湄公河从源头到终点骑车旅行。
2. The man insisted that he didn’t steal anything and he (should) be set free at once. (陈述语气、虚拟语气)
3. She gave me a determined look ?C the kind that said she wouldn’t change her mind.
4. He is so stubborn that no one can persuade him to do anything.
5. My sister doesn’t care about details.
6. She is a determined woman. Once she determines to do something, she will do it well.
7. He recorded the important events ad his afterthoughts in his travel journal. 在旅行日记中，他记下了重大的事件及自己的想法。
8. I am not familiar with this city, because this is my first visit.
9. I don’t think it is necessary for us to give in.
10. The topics of a travel journal can be different from a diary, often including people, things, and events less familiar to readers.
11. It was great fun to put up tents here.
1. right/ straight away = at once 立刻;马上
2. burst into a place=break into a place 突然闯进
burst in 突然插嘴;打断
burst into tears/ laughters/ flames 突然大哭/大笑/起火
burst out crying/ laughing/ singing 突然哭起来/笑起来/唱起来
3. as if/ though 仿佛;好像
4. at an end 结束;终结
in the end 最后;终于
at the end (of sth.) 在结尾处;在(……)结束的时候
by the end of this month 在本月末
5. be/ lie/ stand in ruins 成为一片废墟
the ruins of Yuanmingyuan 圆明圆遗迹
ruin one’s health 毁坏某人健康
ruin one’s hope 使某人希望破灭
6. keep track of 记录;掌握……的线索
7. rescue sb. from… 从危险中救出
a rescue team 救援队
come/go to one’s rescue 营救某人
8. trap sb. in the mud= get/ be trapped in the mud被困在泥巴里面
trap sb./ sth. into (doing)… 诱使人/物(做)…… set a trap 设圈套
9. dig out (dug dug) 掘出;发现
10. bury one’s face/ head in sth. 把脸/头伸到……里去
bury oneself in= be buried in 埋头于;专心于
be buried in thought 陷入了沉思
11. build shelters for survivors 给幸存者建避难所
take shelter from the rain 躲雨
shelter me from blame 保护我免受责难
12. judge sth. from/by sth. 由……来判断
judging from/ by sth. 由……来看(作状语)
judge sb. to be… 认为某人……
As far as I can judge 据我判断
make a judgement on sth. 对……作出判断
13. express oneself 表达自己
express the letter 用快递方式寄出信件
14. rise by 20% 增长了20%
rise to 200 增长到200
rise from the chair 从椅子上站起来
ask for a rise 要求涨工资
get a rise 升级;涨工资
15. run out of 从……跑出来;用光(不用被动)
16. think little/ nothing of 轻视;忽视;
think much/ highly of 重视;看重;对……高度评价
think of sb. as… 把……看作
17. reach an agreement 达成协议
reach a conclusion 得出结论
reach him by telephone 用电话与他取得联系
reach out for sth 伸手去拿
out of the reach of sb. 在某人伸手够不着的地方
within the reach of sb. 在某人伸手够得着的地方
above/ beyond the reach of sb. 超出某人的能力
18. in the open air 在户外
19. honor sb. for sth.=be honored for sth. 因某事而受到尊敬/表彰
be/ feel honored to do sth. 做某事感到荣幸
It’s a great honor for sb. to do sth. 做某事对某人来说很荣幸
have the honor to do/ of doing sth. 有做某事的荣幸
do sb. an/the honor of doing(sth.) 赏光
in honor of sb.=in sb’s honor为向……表示敬意;为纪念……
20. the disaster-hit/stricken areas 受灾地区
1. The number of people who were killed or injured in the earthquake reached more than 400,000.(定语从句)
2. The army organized the rescue workers to dig out those who were trapped and to bury the dead. (定语从句)
3. All hope was not lost. = Not all hope was lost.(部分否定)
4. None of us were allowed to go there.(全部否定)
5. He rescued the man from drowning.
6. An earthquake left the whole city in ruins.
7. I feel highly honoured by your trust.
8. Professor Yu organized his thoughts before giving the speech.
9. Many people tookshelter from the rain in the department store.
10. It seemed that the world was at an end as the earthquake destroyed nearly everything.
11. People began to wonder how long the disaster would last.
12. They used candles all the time instead of electricity.
13. The one million people of the city, who thought little of these strange events, went to bed as usual that night.(非限制性定语从句)
14. We’d better prepare him for the bad news.
15. The rubbish gave out a smelly gas.
16. I am getting in touch with him right away.
17. Are you willing to do public service work without pay?
18. Do you easily lose heart when you are in trouble?