高分网 > 学科学习方法 > 语文学习方法 >

泰戈尔诗集句子赏析

时间: 如英2 语文学习方法

  泰戈尔诗集句子赏析

  使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。

  Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

  “你离我有多远呢,果实呀?” “我藏在你心里呢,花呀。”

  How far are you from me, O Fruit? I am hidden in your heart, O Flower.

  小花问道:“我要怎样地对你唱,怎样地崇拜你呢?太阳呀?”

  太阳答道:“只要用你的纯洁的素朴的沉默。”

  How may I sing to thee and worship, O Sun? By the simple silence of thy purity,

  您的阳光对着我的心头的冬天微笑,从来不怀疑它的春天的花朵。

  Thy sunshine smiles upon the winter days of my heart, never doubting of its spring flowers.

  夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。

  秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。

  Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

  And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.

  如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。

  If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

  忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。

  Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

  你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。

  What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

  我不能选择那最好的。是那最好的选择我。

  I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.

  那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。

  They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

  我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。

  That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

  休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。

  Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

  人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。

  Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

  神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。

  God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth.

  光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺诈的。

  The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.

  生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值。

  Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.

  不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物。

  Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.

  水里的游鱼是沉默的,陆地上的兽类是喧闹的,空中的飞鸟是歌唱着的。

  但是,人类却兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧闹与空中的音乐。

  The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the

  air is singing.

  But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air.

  世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐声。

  The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness.

  心是尖锐的,不是宽博的,它执着在每一点上,却并不活动。

  The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move.

  你的偶像委散在尘土中了,这可证明神的尘土比你的偶像还伟大。

  You idol is shattered in the dust to prove that God's dust is greater than your idol.

  人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。

  Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.

  我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了。

  Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.

  The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.

  我的白昼已经完了,我象一只泊在海滩上的小船,谛听着晚潮跳舞的乐声。

  My day is done, and I am like a boat drawn on the beach, listening to the dance-music of the tide in the evening.

  我们的生命是天赋的,我们惟有献出生命,才能得到生命。

  Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it.

  当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。

  We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.

  小草呀,你的足步虽小,但是你拥有你足下的土地。

  Tiny grass, your steps are small, but you possess the earth under your tread.

  雾,象爱情一样,在山峰的心上游戏,生出种种美丽的变幻。

  The mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and bring out surprises of beauty.

  我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。

  We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.

  绿草求她地上的伴侣。树木求他天空的寂寞。

  The grass seeks her crowd in the earth. The tree seeks his solitude of the sky.

  人对他自己建筑起堤防来。

  Man barricades against himself.

  我的朋友,你的语声飘荡在我的心里,象那海水的低吟声绕缭在静听着的松林之间。

  Your voice, my friend, wanders in my heart, like the muffled sound

  of the sea among these listening pines.

  这个不可见的黑暗之火焰,以繁星为其火花的,到底是什么呢?

  What is this unseen flame of darkness whose sparks are the stars?

  白云谦逊地站在天之一隅。晨光给它戴上霞彩。

  The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky. The morning crowned it with splendour.

  尘土受到损辱,却以她的花朵来报答。

  The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.

  只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。

  Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,

  for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.

  根是地下的枝。枝是空中的根。

  Roots are the branches down in the earth. Branches are roots in the air.

  如果你把所有的错误都关在门外时,真理也要被关在门外面了。

  If you shut your door to all errors truth will be shut out.

  闲暇在动作时便是工作。静止的海水荡动时便成波涛。

  Leisure in its activity is work. .The stillness of the sea stirs in waves.

  绿叶恋爱时便成了花。花崇拜时便成了果实。

  The leaf becomes flower when it loves.The flower becomes fruit when it worships.

  埋在地下的树根使树枝产生果实,却不要什么报酬。

  The roots below the earth claim no rewards for making the branches fruitful.

  阴雨的黄昏,风无休止地吹着。我看着摇曳的树枝,想念万物的伟大。

  This rainy evening the wind is restless.

  I look at the swaying branches and ponder over the greatness of all things.

  时间是变化的财富。时钟模仿它,却只有变化而无财富。

  Time is the wealth of change, but the clock in its parody makes it mere change

  and no wealth.

  真理穿了衣裳,觉得事实太拘束了。在想象中,她却转动得很舒畅。

  Truth in her dress finds facts too tight. In fiction she moves with ease.

  夜秘密地把花开放了,却让白日去领受谢词。

  The night opens the flowers in secret and allows the day to get thanks.

  权势认为牺牲者的痛苦是忘恩负义。

  Power takes as ingratitude the writhings of its victims.

  当我们以我们的充实为乐时,那末,我们便能很快乐地跟我们的果实分手了。

  When we rejoice in our fulness, then we can part with our fruits with joy.

  雨点吻着大地,微语道:“我们是你的思家的孩子,母亲,现在从天上回到你这里来了。”

  The raindrops kissed the earth and whispered, --- We are thy homesick children, mother,

  come back to thee from the heaven.

  思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。

  Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky. I hear the voice of their wings.

  杯中的水是光辉的;海中的水却是黑色的。小理可以用文字来说清楚,大理却只有沉末。

  The water in a vessel is sparkling; the water in the sea is dark.

  The small truth has words that are clear; the great truth has great silence.

  我的昼间之花,落下它那被遗忘的花瓣。在黄昏中,这花成熟为一颗记忆的金果。

  My flower of the day dropped its petals forgotten.

  In the evening it ripens into a golden fruit of memory.

  我象那夜间之路,正静悄悄地谛听着记忆的足音。

  I am like the road in the night listening to the footfalls of its memories in silence.

  黄昏的天空,在我看来,象一扇窗户,一盏灯火,灯火背后的一次等待。

  The evening sky to me is like a window, and a lighted lamp, and a waiting behind it.

  太急于做好事的人,反而找不到时间去做好人。

  He who is too busy doing good finds no time to be good.

  我是秋云,空空地不载着雨水,但在成熟的稻田中,可以看见我的充实。

  I am the autumn cloud, empty of rain, see my fulness in the field of ripened rice.

  静静地坐着吧,我的心,不要扬起你的尘土。让世界自己寻路向你走来。

  Sit still, my heart, do not raise your dust. Let the world find its way to you.

  弓在箭要射出之前,低声对箭说道:“你的自由就是我的自由。”

  The bow whispers to the arrow before it speeds forth-- Your freedom is mine.

  果的事业是尊贵的,花的事业是甜美的;但是让我做叶的事业吧,

  叶是谦逊地,专心地垂着绿荫的。

  The service of the fruit is precious, the service of the flower is sweet,

  but let my service be the service of the leaves in its shade of humble devotion.

  生命因为付出了的爱情而更为富足。

  Life has become richer by the love that has been lost.

  我们的生命就似渡过一个大海,我们都相聚在这个狭小的舟中。死时,我们便到了岸,各往各的世界去了。

  This life is the crossing of a sea, where we meet in the same narrow ship.

  In death we reach the shore and go to our different worlds.

  真理之川从它的错误之沟渠中流过。

  The stream of truth flows through its channels of mistakes.

  当人是兽时,他比兽还坏。

  Man is worse than an animal when he is an animal.

  黑云受光的接吻时便变成天上的花朵。

  Dark clouds become heaven's flowers when kissed by light.

  不要让刀锋讥笑它柄子的拙钝。

  Let not the sword-blade mock its handle for being blunt.

  泰戈尔诗集句子赏析精选

  夜的沉默,如一个深深的灯盏,银河便是它燃着的灯光。

  The night's silence, like a deep lamp, is burning with the light of its milky way.

  死象大海的无限的歌声,日夜冲击着生命的光明岛的四周。

  Around the sunny island of Life swells day and night death's limitless song of the sea.

  “真实”的含义被误解,轻重被倒置,那就成了“不真实”。

  The real with its meaning read wrong and emphasis misplaced is the unreal.

  我的心呀,从世界的流动找你的美吧,正如那小船得到风与水的优美似的。

  Find your beauty, my heart, from the world's movement, like the boat that has the grace

  of the wind and the water.

  眼不能以视来骄人,却以它们的眼镜来骄人。

  The eyes are not proud of their sight but of their eyeglasses.

  虚伪永远不能凭借它生长在权力中而变成真实。

  The false can never grow into truth by growing in power.

  我的心,同着它的歌的拍拍舐岸的波浪,渴望着要抚爱这个阳光熙和的绿色世界。

  My heart, with its lapping waves of son, longs to caress this green world of the sunny day.

  道旁的草,爱那天上的星吧,你的梦境便可在花朵里实现了。

  Wayside grass, love the star, then your dreams will come out in flowers.

  让你的音乐如一柄利刃,直刺入市井喧扰的心中吧。

  Let your music, like a sword, pierce the noise of the market to its heart.

  这树的颤动之叶,触动着我的心,象一个婴儿的手指。

  The trembling leaves of this tree touch my heart like the fingers of an infant child.

  小花睡在尘土里。它寻求蛱蝶走的道路。

  The little flower lies in the dust. It sought the path of the butterfly.

  死亡隶属于生命,正与生一样。举足是走路,正如落足也是走路。

  Death belongs to life as birth does.

  The walk is in the raising of the foot as in the laying of it down.

  大地呀,我到你岸上时是一个陌生人,住在你屋内时是一个宾客,离开你的门时是一个朋友。

  I came to your shore as a stranger, I lived in your house as a guest,

  I leave your door as a friend, my earth.

  当我去时,让我的思想到你那里来,如那夕阳的余光,映在沉默的星天的边上。

  Let my thoughts come to you, when I am gone, like the after glow of

  sunset at the margin of starry silence.

  在我的心头燃点起那休憩的黄昏星吧,然后让黑夜向我微语着爱情。

  Light in my heart the evening star of rest and then let the night whisper to me of love.

  我是一个在黑暗中的孩子。我从夜的被单里向您伸出我的双手,母亲。

  I am a child in the dark. I stretch my hands through the coverlet of night for thee, Mother.

  当我死时,世界呀,请在你的沉默中,替我留着“我已经爱过了”这句话吧。

  One word keep for me in thy silence, O World, when I am dead, I have loved.

  我们在热爱世界时便生活在这世界上。

  We live in this world when we love it.

  让死者有那不朽的名,但让生者有那不朽的爱。

  Let the dead have the immortality of fame, but the living the immortality of love.

  我将死了又死,以明白生是无穷无尽的。

  I shall die again and again to know that life is inexhaustible.

  爱就是充实了的生命,正如盛满了酒的酒杯。

  Love is life in its fulness like the cup with its wine.

  爱的痛苦环绕着我的一生,象汹涌的大海似地唱;而爱的快乐却象鸟儿们在话林里似地唱着。

  Love's pain sang round my life like the unplumbed sea, and love's joy

  sang like birds in its flowering groves.

  真理引起了反对它自己的狂风骤雨,那场风雨吹散了真理的广播的种子。

  Truth raises against itself the storm that scatters its seeds broadcast.

  昨夜的风雨给今日的早晨戴上了金色的和平。

  The storm of the last night has crowned this morning with golden peace.

  真理仿佛带了它的结论而来;而那结论却产生了它的第二个。

  Truth seems to come with its final word; and the final word gives birth to its next.

  静悄悄的黑夜具有母亲的美丽,而吵闹的白天具有孩子的美丽。

  The silent night has the beauty of the mother and the clamorous day of the child.

  但人微笑时,世界爱了他;但他大笑时世界便怕他了。

  The world loved man when he smiled. The world became afraid of him when he laughed.

  神等待着人在智慧中重新获得童年。

  God waits for man to regain his childhood in wisdom.

  神的静默使人的思想成熟而为语言。

  God's silence ripens man's thoughts into speech.

  让我真真实实地活着吧,我的上帝。这样,死对于我也就成了真实的了。

  Let me live truly, my Lord, so that death to me become true.

  人类的历史在很忍耐地等待着被侮辱者的胜利。

  Man's history is waiting in patience for the triumph of the insulted man.

  我这一刻感到你的眼光正落在我的心上,象那早晨阳光中的沉默落在已

  收获的孤寂的田野上一样。

  I feel thy gaze upon my heart this moment like the sunny silence of the morning upon

  the lonely field whose harvest is over.

  在这喧哗的波涛起伏的海中,我渴望着咏歌之鸟。

  I long for the Island of Songs across this heaving Sea of Shouts.

  夜的序曲是开始于夕阳西下的音乐,开始于它对难以形容的黑暗所作的庄严的赞歌。

  The prelude of the night is commenced in the music of the sunset,

  in its solemn hymn to the ineffable dark.

  我曾经受苦过,曾经失望过,曾经体会过“死亡”,于是我以我在这伟大的世界里为乐。

  I have suffered and despaired and known death and I am glad that I am in this great world.

  在我的一生里,也有贫乏和沉默的地域;它们是我忙碌的日子得到日光与空气的几片空旷之地。

  There are tracts in my life that are bare and silent. They are the open spaces

  where my busy days had their light and air.

  我的未完成的过去,从后边缠绕到我身上,使我难于死去。请从它那里释放了我吧。

  Release me from my unfulfilled past clinging to me from behind making death difficult.

  “我相信你的爱。”让这句话做我的最后的话。

  Let this be my last word, that I trust thy love.

看过“泰戈尔诗集句子赏析 ”

41875