学习啦【中考试卷】 嘉欣时间：2017-05-26 08:23:10我要投稿
1. I don’t want the pen. Please take it a _________.
2. Students should obey (遵守) school r_________.
3. What will h_________ if they watch a video at the party?
4. Jim is going to o_________ a school party on Saturday.
5. There are lots of f_________ in the garden. They are colorful.
1. She often goes to the _________ (child) hospital.
2. They _________ (have) a class clean-up at this time yesterday.
3. If he _________ (not go) hiking tomorrow, Iwon’t, either.
4. We _________ (go) to the beach if it _________ (be) sunny tomorrow.
5. There _________ (be) a sports meeting in our school next weekend.
1. The young girl wants to _________ jeans to the party.
A. put on B. dress
C. wear D. wears
2. —Jim, I will go on a trip with my family after the exam.
A. It doesn’t matter B. It’s a pleasure
C. Have a good time D. I don’t care
3. The teachers won’t _________ you _________ if you wear sunglasses.
A. let; in B. ask; out
C. ask; in D. let; out
4. —Tom _________ the dancing party last night.
—I see. He is really a nice _________.
A. went to; organize B. left; organizer
C. organized; organizer D. organized; organize
5. _________ will go to the party if it _________ tomorrow.
A. Half us; doesn’t rain
B. Half of us; won’t rain
C. Half us; won’t rain
D. Half of us; doesn’t rain
1. Hurry up, or you will be late for school. (改为同义句)
_________ you _________ hurry, you will be late for school.
2. You ride your bike. You are late. (用if连成一句)
You _________ _________ late _________ you ride your bike.
3. You will enjoy yourselves if you go to the party with us tomorrow. (改为同义句)
You will _________ _________ _________ _________ if you go to the party with us tomorrow.
4. If we have the party today, they won’t come. (对画线部分提问)
_________ _________ _________ if we have the party today?
5. A good time to have the party is on Saturday afternoon. (对画线部分提问)
_________ _________ a good time to have the party?
A. I agree with you.
B. we can’t go to the party.
C. Me, too.
D. Oh, we can’t do that.
E. No, of course not.
F. If we do,
G. the teacher will take it away.
A: I’m going to the school party this Friday.
B: 1 Let’s bring some snacks.
B: Really? Why not?
A: 3 the teacher will be angry.
B: Well, can we wear jeans to the party?
A: 4 If we wear jeans, the teacher will not let us in.
B: Should we bring our ID cards?
A: Sure. If we don’t, 5
1. _________ 2. _________ 3. _________ 4. _________ 5. _________
The class in America is almost the same as that in China. But something is different.
1. In America, if the teacher asks you a question but you don’t understand, you should put up your hand and ask the teacher to repeat it. If you don’t know the answer, it is all right to tell the teacher that you don’t know. Then he or she knows what you need to learn.
2. You mustn’t be absent on a test day. If you’re seriously ill, call and let the teacher know you will not be there for the test. If your teacher allows a make-up test (补考), you should take the test in one or two days after you go back to school.
3. Be on time! It is impolite to be late. If you come in late, be sure to do it quietly. Take your books out of your bag after you enter the room. Then go to your seat and sit down quietly. In the US, you needn’t knock before you come into the classroom.
4. If you have to leave during the class, do it quietly, too. There is no need to ask for the teacher’s agreement.
1. When a teacher asks you a question but you don’t know the answer, you should _________.
A. repeat the question
B. tell the teacher you don’t know
C. give an answer
D. put up your hand
2. What’s the Chinese meaning of“absent”?
A. 早到的 B. 迟到的
C. 缺席的 D. 出席的
3. When can a student take a make-up test?
A. When he’s too sick to take the test.
B. When he gets a bad grade in his test.
C. When he doesn’t finish the paper in his test.
D. When he is late for a test.
4. It’s impolite for a student when he/she _________.
A. takes out books quietly
B. comes into the classroom quietly
C. takes his/her seat and sits down quietly
D. gets to school late
5. Which of the following about the class in America is TRUE?
A. If one is late, he can’t enter the classroom without the teacher’s agreement.
B. One can take a make-up test without the teacher’s agreement.
C. One can leave the classroom without the teacher’s agreement.
D. One can’t put up his/her hand to ask the teacher to repeat the question if he/she can’t understand it.
Ⅰ. 答案：1. away 2. rules 3. happen 4. organize 5. flowers
Ⅱ. 答案：1. children’s 2. were having 3. doesn’t go
4. will go; is 5. will be/is going to be
Ⅲ. 答案：1～5. CCACD
Ⅳ. 答案： 1. If; don’t 2. will be; if 3. have a good time
4. What will happen 5. When is
Ⅴ. 答案： 1～5. CDFEB
Ⅵ. 答案：1～5. BCADC