时间：2017-05-26 08:56:19本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 嘉欣 我要投稿
1. She found a box to s_________ the toys.
2. Flying a kite is very easy. I think a_________ can do it.
3. I don’t suppose they want any e_________ help.
4. My h_________ is collecting soft toys. I have collected thousands of them.
5. We are p_________ worried about the increase in natural disasters.
1. “Who is the first student _________ (come) into the classroom? ”the teacher asked.
2. I’ve _________ (run) out of my money.
3. I got a present on my _________ (seven) birthday.
4. Lu Xun is a great _________ (write).
5. They have different _________ (hobby).
1. I’d like _________ stamps because they are beautiful.
A. collecting B. collect
C. to collect D. to raise
2. I’ve _________ room to store toy planes.
A. run out B. ran out
C. run out of D. ran out of
3. —Who bought you this pen?
—My brother gave it to me _________ my twelfth birthday.
A. at B. in C. about D. on
4. My friend Allan particularly likes globes _________ penguins.
A. of B. with C. about D. in
5. There isn’t enough _________ for us to stand in, because the _________ in his house are too small.
A. rooms; rooms B. room; room
C. rooms; room D. room; rooms
The boy _________ _________ _________ _________ for three years.
I’m _________ _________ math, because it’s very _________.
Bill has _________ _________ _________ his money. What should he do?
I have a big snow globe _________ monkeys _________ it.
If you know _________ _________, please let me know.
A. It’s fun and it makes me know a lot.
B. What do you want to eat?
C. Sorry, I don’t know.
D. Do you also grow flowers in your garden?
E. Where are you going?
F. Do you want to be an actor in the future?
G. There is a garden in front of my house.
A: Hi, Mike. 1
B: To the movie theater.
A: Do you often go to the movie theater?
B: Yes, watching movies is my hobby. 2
B: Yes, you are right. What’s your hobby, Bill?
A: My hobby is gardening. 4 I can grow vegetables in the garden.
A: Of course. I’ll show you some beautiful flowers. Come on!
1. _________ 2. _________ 3. _________ 4. _________ 5. _________
A hobby is something you enjoy doing when you are free. There are all kinds of different hobbies, such as playing chess, playing word games or collecting things.
Many of these hobbies can be both educational and fun._______. Making things can develop our minds and imagination. Sports can help us keep healthy.
There are some possible problems with hobbies. Children sometimes focus too much on their hobbies and forget about other things. Parents should tell their children that a hobby can be fun, but it should not get in the way of school work or other important things. If children understand this, their hobbies will be interesting and a part of their lives.
1. According to the passage, what is the meaning of hobby?
2. What are the problems with hobbies?
A. However, some hobbies aren’t good for the students
B. For example, reading can help us open our eyes
C. Some hobbies are difficult to learn
D. These problems are very serious
Ⅰ. 答案：1. store 2. anyone 3. extra 4. hobby 5. particularly
Ⅱ. 答案：1. to come 2. run 3. seventh 4. writer 5. hobbies
Ⅲ. 答案：1～5. CCDBD
Ⅳ. 答案：1. has been collecting stamps
2. interested in; interesting
3. run out of 4. with; in
5. anyone else
Ⅴ. 答案：1～5. EAFGD
Ⅵ. 答案：1. A hobby is something you enjoy doing when you are free.
2. Children sometimes focus too much on their hobbies and forget about other things.