时间：2015-12-28 08:58:06本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 文桦 我要投稿
Making a Plane Reservation
804. Leisure Travel Agency. May I help you?
805. I'd like to make a plane reservation to Shanghai，China.
806. Let me see what's a vailable…yes，Air China has a flight on March 28th at 7∶30 in the evening.
807. I'll need an economy ticket.
808. One way trip or round trip?
809. What's the fare please?
810. Economy fare for one way trip from New York to Shanghai is $800.
811. Is my ticket confirmed then?
812. Please arrive at the airport one hour before departure.
813. May I have your flight number，please?
814. My flight number is 232 leaving JFK Airport at 10∶00in the morning on July 10.
815. You're flying economy class. Is that correct?
816. Enjoy your flight.
817. I'd like to reserve a flight to Tokyo for the first of October.
818. How do you want fly coach or first class?
819. Is there any difference in price?
820. We have several flights from New York to Los Angeleson October1.
821. When do I have to check in?
822. You have to be there forty-five or an hour before the departure.
823. Do I have to confirm my plane reservation?
A：Leisure Travel Agency. May I help you?
B：Yes，I'd like to make a plane reservation to Shanghai，China.
B：Li Yang. I'd like to leave on March 28th.
A：Let me see what's available…yes，Air China has a flight on March 28th at 7∶30 in the evening.
B：Good. I'll need an economy ticket.
A：One way trip or round trip?
B：One way trip. What's the fare please?
A：Economy fare for one way trip from New York to Shanghai is $800.
B：I see. Is my ticket confirmed then?
A：Yes，your seat is confirmed on that flight. Please arrive at the airport one hour before departure.
A：Pan American World Airways.
B：Hello. I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
A：May I have your flight number，please?
B：My flight number is 232 leaving JFK Airport at 10∶00 in the morning on July 10.
A：Yes，that's our regular flight to Shanghai. What's your name，please?
B：I'm Linda Hunt. My first initial is“L”。
A：Just a second…Oh，yes，here we are. You're flying economy class. It that correct?
B： That's right.
A：Okay，you're all set，Ms Hunt. Enjoy your flight.
Agent： Hello，Sir! May I help you?
Bill：I'd like to reserve a flight to Tokyo for the first of October.
Agent：Just a moment，please.
Bill：OK. I don't mind.
Agent：AA happens to get a Boeing 757 leaving at 3∶40 onOctober1. Is it all right with you?
Agent：How do you want fly coach or first class?
Bill：Is there any difference in price?
Agent：Flying first class is more expensive.
Bill：I'm not rich like Wall Streeters. I fly coach.
Agent：We have several flights from New York to Los Angeles on October1. Which one will you take?
Bill：Any one will do. How much is the fare?
Bill：OK. Here you are. By the way，what time does the flight get into L. A. ?
Agent：It'll leave New York at 19∶35 and arrive in L. A. at23∶20. Any other questions?
Bill：When do I have to check in?
Agent：You have to be there forty-five or an hour before the departure. Your ticket is ready.
Bill：Do I have to confirm my plane reservation?
Agent：Sure. You do have to. Remember the flight number is AA 304 at gate 8，Kennedy International Airport.
Bill：Thank you for your nice service，sir.
Agent：Thank you for flying with us. Hope you have a nice trip.
Bill：Have a nice day!
Agent：One more thing：Check-in time is an hour or so be-fore take-off.
Words and Expressions
leisure n. 休闲
available a. 可得到的
confirm v. 确认
L. A 洛杉矶
departure n. 启程;离开
Checking in at the Airport
824.Ticket，please. A window or aisle seat， sir.
825. I'd like a seat in the smoking section.
826. Put your bags on the scale.
827. What's the weight limit?
828. May I carry this satchel?
829. Your boarding pass，sir.
830. Have a good flight， sir.
831. I have two pieces of baggage to check in.
832. Do you have any hand baggage?
833.These are your baggage checks.
834. Which would you like to have， aisle seats or windows eats.
835. We'd like to have one window seat definitely， in then on smoking section.
836. Here are your boarding passes.
(A. C. ：Airline Clerk)
A. C. ：Ticket，please.
A window or aisle seat， sir?
Visitor：A window seat，please.
Also，I'd like a seat in the smoking section.
A. C. ：Please put your bags on the scale.
Visitor：What's the weight limit?
A. C. ：Forty-four pounds.
Visitor：I hope my bags aren't overweight.
A. C. ：No，you're O. K. .
Visitor：May I carry this satchel?
A. C. ：Yes，sir.
But，please attach this claim tag.
A. C. ：Your boarding pass，sir.
A. C. ：Gate twelve.
A. C. ： Have a good flight，sir.
Dancy：I have two pieces of baggage to check in.
Agent： Fine. Just a minute，please. Your baggage is a little bit overweight. It's two kilos.
Dancy：May I take something out of it? There's an over coat I can carry by hand.
Agent： As you like. Do you have any hand baggage?
Dancy：I don't have any. But my wife has a handbag.
Agent：That's O. K. .These are your baggage checks. Which would you like to have，aisle seats or window seats?You don't smoke，do you?
Dancy：We'd like to have one window seat definitely，in thenon smoking section.
Agent：O. K. . Here are your boarding passes. Please go and have a seat in the satellite hall.
Words and Expressions
scale n. 秤盘;磅秤
satchel n. (皮或帆布的)书包;小提包
baggage n. 行李
aisle n. 通道，走廊
nonsmoking section 不抽烟区
satellite hall 卫星厅
Aboard a Plane
837. Excuse me，miss. I don't know how to turn on the reading light.
838. Just press the switch on your arm rest.
839. By the way，Would you like a copy of the latest“TIME”?
840. Could I stretch out on those two empty seats?
841. You're probably airsick，and I'll get some medicine for you right away.
842. I've just realized I don't have my travelling bag.
843. I think I must have left it by your air-line counter at the airport.
844. Don't worry，sir. Can you tell me what it is like?
845. It is made of black leather， with my name and address on it.
846. I really appreciate your help.
847. Ladies and Gentleman!It is about time to arrive in San Francisco.
848. What forms must we fill out， miss?
849.They are E/D Card and Customs Decharation Card.
850. All passengers except American citizens must complete this form.
851. It will save you much time when you go through the customs.
Passenger(A)：Excuse me，miss. I don't know how to turn on the reading light.
Stewardess：Just press the switch on your arm rest. By the way，would you like a copy of the latest“TIME”?
Passenger(B)：I'm not feeling well，miss. Could I stretch out on those two empty seats?
Stewardess：No problem. You're probably airsick，and I'll get some medicine for you right away. Here are your pillow and blanket.
Passenger(B)：Thank you very much.
Passenger(C)：Oh，I've just realized I don't have my traveling bag. I think I must have left it by your airline counter at the airport.
Stewardess：Don't worry，sir. Can you tell me what it is like?
Passenger(C)：Yes. It is made of black leather，with my name and address on it.
Stewardess：All right. I'll have our ground personnel try to find it for you and can get it on tomorrow's flight if we find it.
Passenger(C)：I really appreciate your help. This is my card.
Stewardess：That's fine. When the plane arrives tomorrow，we'll contact yon.
Stewardess：Ladies and Gentlemen!It is about time to arrive in San Francisco. Here are a couple of forms for you to fill out.
Passenger：What forms must we fill out，miss?
Stewardess：They are E/D Card and Customs Declaration Card.
Passenger：What is E/D Card?
Stewardess：It is the Embarkation/Disembarkation Card. All passengers except American citizens must complete this form.
Passenger：I see. But why must we fill out the Customs Declaration Card now?
Stewardess：It will save you much time when you go throng the Customs.
Passenger：Thank you for telling me so much. Could you please help me to fill out the two forms?
Stewardess：Sure. I'll be back as soon as I give out these forms.
Words and Expressions
switch n. [电器]开关
airsick a. 晕机的
pillow n. 枕头
declaration n. 宣告，宣布
embarkation n. 乘坐飞机
disembarkation n. 登陆，上岸