时间：2016-07-18 11:13:54本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 子媚 我要投稿
(1) too ... to do ...
例：Politics is too important to be left to the politicians.(=Politics is so important that it can't be left to the politicians.)
(2) only too ... to do ...
例：I shall be only too pleased to get home.
(3) too + adj + for sth
例：These shoes are much too small for me.
(4) too + adj + a + n.
例：This is too difficult a text for me. 这篇课文对我来说太难了。
(5) can't … too +形容词 无论……也不为过
例：We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.
(1) where 引导的定语从句
例：This is the house where he lived last year.
(2) where 引导的状语从句
例：Where there is a will，there is a way.
He left his key where he could find.
I will go where I want to go.
(3) where 引导的表语从句
例：This is where you are wrong.
(1) wish that sb did sth 希望某人现在做某事
例：I wish I were as strong as you.
(2) wish that sb had done sth 希望某人过去做某事
例： I wish you had told me earlier
(3) wish that sb would/could do sth 希望某人将来做某事
例：I wish you would succeed this time.
高考英语固定句型知识点4：would rather 句型
(1) would rather do sth than do sth 宁愿做……而不愿做……
例：She would rather die than turn against his motherland.
(2) would rather have done sth 宁愿过去做过某事
例：I would rather have taken his advice.
(3) would rather sb had done sth 宁愿某人过去做过某事
例：I would rather I had passed the examination last week.
(4) would rather sb did sth 宁愿某人现在或将来做某事
例： Who would you rather went with you?
(1) before sb can/ could … 某人还没来得及……
例：Before I could get in a word ，he had measured me.
(2) It will be +时间+ before + 还有多长时间……
例：It will be 4 years before he graduates.
(3) had done some time before (才……)
例：We had sailed four days and four nights before we saw land.
(4) had not done ... before ... 不到……就……
例：We hadn’t run a mile before he felt tired.
(5) It was not +一段时间+ before 不多久就……
例：It wasn’t two years before he left the country.
(1) It is /was +被强调部分+that(who)...
例：It was I who wrote to my uncle yesterday.
(2) Is/was it + 被强调部分 + that (who) ...
例：Was it your brother that you met in the street?
(3) Where/who/what/how等特殊疑问词 + is/was it that ...
例：How is it that you will go to visit her tomorrow?
(4) do/does/did +谓语动词 (强调谓语)
例：They do know the place well.
(1)would like to/ would love to have done sth.
例：I would like to have written to you.
(2) was / were going to do sth.(用过去将来时态表示原打算做什么)
例：Lucy was going to watch a basketball match.